Do I have any responsibilities as a customer?
Customers have the following responsibilities:
- Provide notice and necessary information to us when opening and closing an account.
- Pay bills on time.
- Notify us in a timely manner.
- Keep access to the meter clear and visible at all times. Refrain from parking cars, planting trees or shrubs, etc. on or near the meter box.
- Protect your meter from damage.
- Secure your property against theft of water
Where and How can I Pay my Bill?
You can pay your bill online by eCheck or using your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card at www.halecountywater.com, or at our walk-in location at 19873 Al Highway 69. Greensboro, AL 36744.
How do I pay Online?
Sign up for a profile at www.halecountywater.com. You can pay your bill online by eCheck or with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
When is my Bill Late?
All bills are due by the 15th of the month by 4:00 pm and that includes mail and a late fee of $10.00 will be added on the 16th of the month.
When does lockout start?
Lock-out starts on the 22nd of every month and all past due payments must be paid by the 21st to avoid lock-out. Once locked its a $50.00 reconnect fee plus past due amount to restore services.
What happens if I do not pay my bill?
Any accounts that are 60 days past due will be sent to a collection agency once the Security Deposit is applied to the bad debt!!